IDF 2022 tickets are divided into 3 categories: Student (IDR50,000); Regular (IDR100,000); and Bundling (to watch all performances and discussions). There are 3 types of Bundling tickets: Student Festival Pass (IDR300,000), Early Bird (IDR650,000), and Regular (IDR750,000). Book your tickets via Loket.com or GoTix.
Wait a minute. Before going into the theater, please make sure that you are aware of the house rules. Please do not use any forms of camera to take pictures during the performances, do not eat or drink inside the theater, and protect yourselves by wearing masks indoors. Also, we require all adult visitors to have received their third dose of Covid-19 vaccine. One last thing! Share your good energy with the performing artists. Good vibes, good performance! Enjoy all IDF 2022 programs.
How to Visit
- Personal vehicle: Enter through the main gate at Jl. Cikini, towards the parking area
- Using Taxi / online taxi: destination is Taman Ismail Marzuki
- Using KRL Commuterline: Gondangdia and Cikini station are located 1.2kms (15-minute walk) away from TIM
- Using MRT Jakarta: Bundaran HI station is located 3kms (11-minute drive) from TIM
- Using Transjakarta: Bus from Tanah Abang – Kampung Melayu via Cikini, departing from Tanah Abang Station
Going to Komunitas Salihara Arts Center
- Using taxi / online taxi: destination is Komunitas Salihara / Salihara Arts Center. Personal vehicles are not recommended, as there is only a limited parking area
- Using KRL: Pasar Minggu Statiion is 1km (13-minute walk) away from Komunitas Salihara Arts Center
- With Transjakarta: Bus from Halimun – Ragunan, stop at Pejaten. Continue by taking mikrolet car 36 (blue) from in front of Pejaten Village, towards Komunitas Salihara Arts Center